Terms & Conditions
www.fromtheskyregistry.com is managed by Giftoliser Limited registered in England and Wales, registration number: 10408233.
By visiting www.fromtheskyregistry.com you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
We strongly recommend that, you read all the paragraphs of the Terms & Conditions before any use of any functionality of this website which constitutes acceptance of the current Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, do not access or use this Website.
Your personal data will be used to provide goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
Giftoliser Limited is a private company that is not affiliated with any governmental bodies or educational institutions. The products and services provided by Giftoliser Limited through www.fromtheskyregistry.com are limited to the purchase of a gift pack which can be electronical delivered by email or a physical gift pack that includes a certificate with a chosen name, constellation chart, and a folder. The composition of the packs may change without prior notice. Detailed information about the Products and Services is outlined on the product pages. Only the International Astronomical Union has the authority to officially name a star in the sky. Therefore Giftoliser Limited does not have any authority to attribute a legal title to the named star, we provide a star naming service that is symbolic and does not have any legal value, though each star is named only once in our star registry.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers in order to fulfil the order, for example, Royal Mail.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
Right to cancel
Our products are exempt from the right to cancel as specified in the paragraph 13C of The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/2334/pdfs/uksi_20002334_en.pdf)
But nevertheless, we provide an opportunity to cancel your order within 1h after placing your order.
The payment is processed by Stripe or PayPal which ensures security. We do not store any financial data.
All the packages are delivered by Royal Mail or Hermes and covered by standard business insurance.
We aim to deliver all the digital orders; star registration without any printed addons such as a printed pack or poster within 18h by email supplied by user during the checkout. By accepting these terms and conditions the consumer gives us consent to prepare the download prior to 14-day cancellation period.
By submitting any unsolicited information which includes but not limited to comments, ideas, questions, designs, and other similar communications (collectively, Unsolicited Information) to Giftoliser Limited through the Website, you agree to the fact that it is considered as NON- CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not provide any Unsolicited Information through the website. Giftoliser Limited or any of its related companies but not third-parties may use unsolicited information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast. Giftoliser and its related companies retain the right to use any unsolicited information the users send to Giftoliser Limited to purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services on a royalty-free basis. By submitting any Unsolicited Information, the user is granting Giftoliser Limited an illimited, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer and sell such Unsolicited Information and to use your name and other identifying information in connection with such Unsolicited Information.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- We reserve the right to use your email address submitted to us through any form on our website for marketing communication. You can unsubscribe from our marketing email at any point by clicking to unsubscribe button in an email directly.
- You can opt-out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit or access of the Website or to the products you purchase through the Website shall be submitted to binding arbitration in the United Kingdom.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and the contents contained on www.fromtheskyregistry.com website, including but not limited to: text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations are the sole and exclusive property of Giftoliser Limited. All such contents and materials are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws. You hereby agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the Website or any contents contained on the Website without the expressed written consent of Giftoliser Limited.
Cookies & Monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
All the data collected is processed in third-party service provider like Google Analytics. You can read more about the usage of the cookies on the Privacy and Cookies Usage page.